UPS Phone Number
Calling UPS customer service faster by GetHuman
Current Wait: 21 min (6m avg)
Hours: Mon-Fri 8am-midnight EST; best time to call: 8:30am
Get targeted help: Tell us the issue so we get you to right rep, offer relevant tips, reminders & follow-up!
Get to a live person fastest: Appuyez sur 0 à chaque invite, en ignorant les messages OU dites deux fois "Service client", le système automatisé vous demandera de choisir dans la liste des options, répétez deux fois "Service client".
Reasons customers like you called recently
Overnight package not delivered!
Delivered to the wrong address. Never received. There is no such address as in the ship...
Trying to talk to a live person about a package I’m just now finding a sticky note that...
Keeps delivering packages from Macy’s for people who do not live here
Wreckless driver complaint
package not delivered in time
Delivery was attempted. Do not want package returned to sender. Want to make sure re...
The UPS dropped off a package at approx *:** today. I was on my out to pick up meds. Wh...
Trying to track a package that seems to be stuck in its delivery location.
Driver was going to fast nearly hit me
trying to revise a BOL
My package was attempting to be dropped off this morning but they didn’t accept it beca...
Hi, I was expecting a package and I never received it because it was stolen. There is a...
I ordered something recently from oculus.com and I ordered it on the **th of December a...
I have been using UPS for ** years,but no more.l have b*en taken advantage of big time...See more recent reasons for calling
Help me with my issue
Our Editor's Notes on UPS's Phone-Based Customer Care
UPS is a major shipping company that operates around the world. As one of the largest companies in its industry, UPS receives many calls each day from customers with questions and concerns about the delivery of packages and letters.
Why Do People Call UPS Customer Support?
People call UPS for a range of reasons, including:
- Questions about shipping and mailing costs and policies
- Help with tracking packages and letters
- Purchasing services
- Filing a claim for lost or damaged items or packages
- Complaining about a driver or service at a UPS agent or office
- Questions about international shipping and customs
- Making a delivery change
Best Practices for Calling UPS Customer Service
Here are some tips for a successful call to UPS customer service:
- Before calling UPS, make sure you are dialing the correct number. There are different numbers for domestic and international shipping, as well as for freight pallets and packages over 150 pounds. It's also important to call the designated UPS number for the country that you are calling from.
- When calling, have relevant documentation in front of you, including any tracking numbers, invoices, receipts, or communications between you and UPS. If possible, have the names and addresses for both the shipper and the receiver available.
- Have pen and paper handy so that you can take down any notes or confirmation numbers provided to you by the UPS customer service representative.
How do Consumers Feel About Calling UPS Customer Service?
UPS generally has a good reputation for providing quality customer service. In most cases, people are satisfied with UPS's ability to deliver packages quickly and in good condition. Calls to UPS are usually answered quickly and resolutions are achieved with minimal to the caller.
It should be noted, however, that there can be longer wait times for customer service agents during peak delivery periods, such as right before the winter holidays.
There are a few complaints that have been noted by news media or third-party advocates. These have generally involved cases in which a caller made a claim due to a shipping mishap or damaged product. In some cases, UPS took longer than it should have to approve a claim and compensate the caller.
What Kind of Issues can UPS Customer Service Representative Resolve?
A UPS customer service representative can handle most issues over the phone. These include tracking packages and launching investigations into packages that appear to have gone missing. The agent may also be able to assist with filing and processing claims for lost and damaged items.
UPS customer support agents can also answer questions about shipping and let you know if an item require special handling or whether it is an item that UPS can legally ship. If you need to change delivery instructions for a package, UPS agents may also be able to assist in re-directing the item to a different address.
What Can't Be Resolved With a Call to UPS Customer Service?
Some tasks cannot easily be completed over the phone. Physical shipment of goods, for example, will require you to visit a UPS agent or to print out a shipping label at home and then dropping your package off at a UPS collection box.
There may be some situations in which you must physically bring in a damaged box or item for assessment if you are making an insurance claim. However, a phone agent may be able to direct you to a location where you can meet with a UPS employee to complete the inspection.
What Should You Do If You Have an Unsuccessful Call with UPS?
You hang up the phone after speaking to a UPS phone representative and feel as though your questions were not answered or that your problem has not been resolved, don't fret. Options are still available to you:
- If you took notes during your initial call to UPS customer service, review them. If you were not able to take down notes while talking to an agent, take a few minutes to write down what you remember from the call. This information can be useful as you escalate your case.
- Once you feel comfortable doing so, call UPS back. The next representative you speak to me be able to better understand your concerns and provide you with assistance.
- If your second call fails, you have the option of sending email to UPS through its website or getting in touch through one of its social media accounts. Both of these options provide you with a transcript of your communications, which can be useful if you have to take your issue to UPS management.
- You may also be able to visit a UPS Customer Center and ask to speak to someone there about your concerns. Don't confuse UPS Customer Centers with UPS Stores or Authorized Shipping Outlets. The latter two are independent businesses that are likely limited in their ability to help, particularly if they were not involved in the shipping or delivery of a package.
Customer Number 800-742-5877 - by the Numbers
Numéro de téléphone à composer800-742-5877
Appel intercepté par une personne réelleOUI
Département que vous appelezService Clients
Heures d'ouverture du centre d'appelsMon-Fri 8am-midnight EST
Meilleur moment pour composer8 h 30
Naviguer dans un labyrinthe téléphonique vers un être humainAppuyez sur 0 à chaque invite, en ignorant les messages OU dites deux fois "Service client", le système automatisé vous demandera de choisir dans la liste des options, répétez deux fois "Service client".
Classement (parmi les numéros de téléphone)1
Méthodes alternativestéléphone, chat, facebook, email, web, twitter
Qualité de la communication72%
Qualité de l'aide87%
Votes des clients2,598
Dernière mise à jour des informationsWed Jan 13 2021 08:00:00 GMT+0000 (Coordinated Universal Time)
UPS's Best Toll-Free/800 Customer Phone Number
Il s'agit du meilleur numéro de téléphone de UPS, de l'attente actuelle en temps réel et des outils permettant de passer directement à travers ces lignes téléphoniques pour accéder directement à un UPS agent. Ce numéro de téléphone est le meilleur numéro de téléphone de UPS car 157,950 des clients comme vous ont utilisé ces coordonnées au cours des 18 derniers mois et nous ont fait part de leurs commentaires. Les problèmes courants traités par l'unité de service client qui répond aux appels au 800-742-5877 incluent Track a Package, Lost Package, Change Delivery Address, Missing Delivery, Delivery Issue et d'autres problèmes de service client. Le UPS centre d'appels auquel vous appelez a des employés de Michigan et est ouvert Mon-Fri 8am-midnight EST selon les clients. Au total, UPS possède 6 numéros de téléphone. La meilleure façon de parler aux UPS représentants n'est pas toujours claire. Nous avons donc commencé à compiler ces informations à partir des suggestions de la communauté des clients. Continuez à partager vos expériences afin que nous puissions continuer à améliorer cette ressource gratuite.
Contacting UPS - by phone or otherwise
Bien que 800-742-5877 soit le meilleur numéro sans frais de UPS, il existe 12 moyens de les contacter. Selon d'autres UPS clients, la meilleure façon de parler à leur équipe de support client est d'appeler le 877-289-6418 numéro de téléphone de leur Expédition et suivi en ligne service. En plus d'appeler, la prochaine option préférée pour les clients à la recherche d'aide est via Live Chat pour Customer Service. Si vous pensez que ces informations sont inexactes ou si vous connaissez d'autres moyens de contacter UPS, veuillez nous en informer afin que nous puissions les partager avec d'autres clients. And you can click here if you want to compare all the contact information we've gathered for UPS.
What is GetHuman's Relationship to UPS?
In short, the two companies are not related. GetHuman builds free tools and shares information amongst customers of companies like UPS. For large companies that includes tools such as our GetHuman Phone, which allows you to call a company but skip the part where you wait on the line listening to their call technology music. We've created these shortcuts and apps to try to help customers like you (and ourselves!) navigate the messy phone menus, hold times, and confusion with customer service, especially with larger companies. And as long as you keep sharing it with your friends and loved ones, we'll keep doing it.