JetBlue Phone Number
Calling JetBlue customer service faster by GetHuman
Current Wait: 23 min (12m avg)
Hours: 24 hours, 7 days; best time to call: 8:30am
Get targeted help: Tell us the issue so we get you to right rep, offer relevant tips, reminders & follow-up!
Get to a live person fastest: Appuyez sur 0
Reasons customers like you called recently
Im scheduled to travel on March *rd, ****. Does JetBlue accept the rapid Covid test re...
Does Jet Blue accept Pixel Labcorp for PCR COVID test to go to St Maarten ( French side...
Need help with research *Need help with research *Need help with research *Need help wi...
I needt to change my flight.
I NEED HELP WITH MY BOOKING *I NEED HELP WITH MY BOOKING *I NEED HELP WITH MY BOOKING...
Wanted to check more about the timing to do a Covid test before traveling
Please call me ASAP thanks *Please call me ASAP thanks *Please call me ASAP thanks *Ple...
I have a question Covid testing related
Trying to redeem travel bank info that was created ** months ago
On February **, I call jet blue change: since I did not get back my covid ** test in ti...
I had both vaccines on Covid-**. Do I still need testing before fly?
Subject: Confirmation *IZHYQU. Thank you for our full refund of $***.** per flight issu...
want to know if covid test is covered on way back from all inclusive trip to dominica...
I need to speak to someone regarding my reservation *I am to fly out this evening but I...
I would like a refund for the balance in my Travel Bank accountSee more recent reasons for calling
Help me with my issue
Our Editor's Notes on JetBlue's Phone-Based Customer Care
JetBlue is a discount airline that serves just over 100 cities in the Americas and Caribbean. As a busy airline, JetBlue gets a lot of questions and has a reputation for providing solid customer service by email and over the phone.
Why do People Call JetBlue Customer Service?
Consumers call JetBlue customer service for many reasons, including:
- Booking flights (There is an additional fee for booking a flight by phone. Online bookings incur no extra charge.)
- Changing or canceling flights
- Making special requests for accommodations
- Billing issues
- Complaints about service
- Making a claim on a JetBlue.com best fare guarantee
- Disability access complaints
- Lost or damaged luggage
- Arranging for pet travel
- Questions about family or group travel
- Inquiries about military, government and veteran flights and discounts
JetBlue offers 24/7 phone-based customer service, so you can call anytime to get your questions answered or issues addressed.
How do People Feel About JetBlue Customer Service Calls?
JetBlue has a reputation for offering high-quality customer service by phone and online. There are multiple media reports reiterating the company's responsiveness to consumer concerns. JetBlue has established and published, a customer service plan that describes its efforts to meet consumer needs and to provide resolutions to problems.
That said, there are still situations in which people are unhappy with the service received. Sometimes people have to wait for their call to be answered. There are also situations in which a representative is unable to provide a resolution that makes the customer happy.
Best Practices for Using JetBlue Customer Service
There are several things you can do to ensure that your call to JetBlue Customer service is successful:
- If you have already booked your ticket, have your confirmation number handy before calling. If you have not booked your ticket, make sure you know your departure city, destination city and dates of travel.
- Call the correct number for your country. JetBlue has different toll-free phone numbers for the countries it serves, as well as a toll number that can be called from anywhere.
- JetBlue offers TTY/TDD service to deaf and hard of hearing callers
- Individuals with disabilities who believe that JetBlue violated their ADA rights can request to speak with a Complaints Resolution Official (CRO) when calling JetBlue.
- Customers who find a better fare on JetBlue flights than what is available on JetBlue.com can claim a travel credit by calling JetBlue customer service by 11:59 pm, Eastern time, on the day of purchase.
- JetBlue has a separate toll-free number for luggage issues. If you lose your bags or find that your luggage is damaged, report the issue to a JetBlue representative at the airport if at all possible.
What Kind of Issues Can be Handled by JetBlue's Phone-Based Customer Service?
JetBlue is well equipped to handle most customer service issues over the phone. These include ticket purchases, cancelations and changes. Individuals who have special concerns, such as can also call JetBlue for assistance.
What Kind of Issues Can't Be Addressed Over the Phone?
JetBlue advises customers to address luggage loss and damage at the airport, though phone representatives are available to manage these situations as well. If you are hoping to book air travel for a group of 10 or more, JetBlue asks that you complete an online form to get a fare quote.
JetBlue does offer discounts to veterans, but only through a third-party program called Veterans Advantage. If you are interested in a veterans discount on airfare, you'll need to connect with Veterans Advantage to get your membership set up.
What Should I Do if My Call Is Unsuccessful?
If you get off the phone with a Jet Blue customer service representative and feel dissatisfied with your call, know that there are things you can do to address the situation.
First, take a minute to write down what happened during the call. This information can be helpful when calling or writing back. You might also want to write down your desired resolution: Having this information in front of you can be very helpful when talking to someone from JetBlue.
From there, you can try the following:
- Call back. A different representative may have more training or knowledge and can help you sort out your concern.
- Consider sending an email to JetBlue. One advantage to email is that you can write out your concern, walk away, and then come back to review it to make sure you have communicated your issue effectively. Another advantage is that you will have a written record of your communication, something that can be useful if you have to escalate your complaint.
- Try reaching JetBlue via its social media accounts on Twitter or Facebook. JetBlue has a dedicated social media team that is respected throughout the industry. As with sending an email, you'll have a written record of your communications with JetBlue.
Customer Number 800-538-2583 - by the Numbers
Numéro de téléphone à composer800-538-2583
Appel intercepté par une personne réelleOUI
Département que vous appelezService Clients
Heures d'ouverture du centre d'appels24 heures, 7 jours
Meilleur moment pour composer8 h 30
Naviguer dans un labyrinthe téléphonique vers un être humainAppuyez sur 0
Classement (parmi les numéros de téléphone)1
Méthodes alternativestéléphone, email, web, facebook, twitter
Qualité de la communication87%
Qualité de l'aide66%
Votes des clients5,374
Dernière mise à jour des informationsSun Feb 21 2021 08:00:00 GMT+0000 (Coordinated Universal Time)
JetBlue's Best Toll-Free/800 Customer Phone Number
Il s'agit du meilleur numéro de téléphone de JetBlue, de l'attente actuelle en temps réel et des outils permettant de passer directement à travers ces lignes téléphoniques pour accéder directement à un JetBlue agent. Ce numéro de téléphone est le meilleur numéro de téléphone de JetBlue car 39,630 des clients comme vous ont utilisé ces coordonnées au cours des 18 derniers mois et nous ont fait part de leurs commentaires. Les problèmes courants traités par l'unité de service client qui répond aux appels au 800-538-2583 incluent Baggage Problem, Change Flight, Find a Reservation, Cancelled Flight, Complaint About a Flight et d'autres problèmes de service client. Le JetBlue centre d'appels auquel vous appelez a des employés de New Mexico et est ouvert 24 hours, 7 days selon les clients. Au total, JetBlue possède 5 numéros de téléphone. La meilleure façon de parler aux JetBlue représentants n'est pas toujours claire. Nous avons donc commencé à compiler ces informations à partir des suggestions de la communauté des clients. Continuez à partager vos expériences afin que nous puissions continuer à améliorer cette ressource gratuite.
Contacting JetBlue - by phone or otherwise
Bien que 800-538-2583 soit le meilleur numéro sans frais de JetBlue, il existe 9 moyens de les contacter. Selon d'autres JetBlue clients, la meilleure façon de parler à leur équipe de support client est d'appeler le 844-202-6667 numéro de téléphone de leur Nouvelles réservations service. En plus d'appeler, la prochaine option préférée pour les clients à la recherche d'aide est via 844-202-6667 pour Nouvelles réservations. Si vous pensez que ces informations sont inexactes ou si vous connaissez d'autres moyens de contacter JetBlue, veuillez nous en informer afin que nous puissions les partager avec d'autres clients. And you can click here if you want to compare all the contact information we've gathered for JetBlue.
What is GetHuman's Relationship to JetBlue?
In short, the two companies are not related. GetHuman builds free tools and shares information amongst customers of companies like JetBlue. For large companies that includes tools such as our GetHuman Phone, which allows you to call a company but skip the part where you wait on the line listening to their call technology music. We've created these shortcuts and apps to try to help customers like you (and ourselves!) navigate the messy phone menus, hold times, and confusion with customer service, especially with larger companies. And as long as you keep sharing it with your friends and loved ones, we'll keep doing it.