Delta Phone Number
Calling Delta customer service faster by GetHuman
Current Wait: 11 min (7m avg)
Hours: 24 hours, 7 days; best time to call: 8:15am
Get targeted help: Tell us the issue so we get you to right rep, offer relevant tips, reminders & follow-up!
Get to a live person fastest: Continuez à appuyer sur 0 OU dites à l'invite vocale "Donnez-moi des options", puis appuyez sur 0
Reasons customers like you called recently
I used to like Delta Airlines but I will no longer fly on your airline. You have viola...
I have been waiting on a refund for ** days. I canceled my flight and have called twice...
Change a reservation made it wrong airport a couple hours ago
what covid ** test is needed to get back into usa from mexico?
I have forgotten my sky mile number, my old email adress doesn’t work anymore,I need my...
I have a mojor back issue. No one helped me on the last two flights. I called delta in...
It’s becoming normal that companies like yours are banning speech and people they’re en...
With the new cdc requirements for a Covid test do you have information on where to get...
Do I need Covid text to aboard the plane?
I would like to have a wheelchair at the mexico city airport and it is showing that one...
I have a major back injury. I asked for help on my first two flights to see my mom. And...
On Saturday morning, January *, I intended to visit my daughter and her family. As I...
COVID testing for my daughter
Book new flight with e credit
Need to speak to representativeSee more recent reasons for calling
Help me with my issue
Our Editor's Notes on Delta's Phone-Based Customer Care
Delta Airlines is a major international airline. With over 5,400 flights per day, it isn't surprising that Delta gets a lot of calls to its customer service departments.
Why Do People Call Delta Customer Support?
People call Delta customer support for a range of reasons, including:
- Booking, making changes to or canceling flight reservations
- Flight rebooking
- Website technical support
- Baggage claim issues, including lost and damaged baggage queries
- Looking for lost property
- Questions about flight policies, such as the cost of checked baggage
- Making arrangements for people with special needs, children traveling alone, or traveling with pets
- Questions about SkyMiles, Delta's frequent-flyer program
- Complaints about service from Delta employees
- Questions about flight times, schedules and delays
- Billing issues
Best Practices for Calling Delta Customer Service
Here are some tips for having a successful customer service call with Delta:
- Delta has several divisions, each with its own customer service number. Check the Delta website to ensure that you have the right number for your concern.
- Ensure that you have information relevant to your situation handy. This might include a calendar, preferred travel dates and times, your ticket confirmation number, SkyMiles number, credit card billing statements, baggage claim numbers or any correspondence between you and Delta regarding your situation.
- Keep pen and paper at the ready so that you can take notes during your call.
How do Consumers Feel About Calling Delta Customer Service?
Many customers are happy with Delta's customer service and report satisfaction with the way that its phone-based agents handle questions and concerns. Still, there are other customers who have had negative experiences with Delta customer support.
One particular concern that arises is when Delta codeshares flight's with other airlines. This means that a person books a ticket with Delta but the flight is operated by another airline. In these cases, problems and issues with the flight itself can be difficult to sort out.
Some customers also complain about a lack of follow-through on Delta's part: A gate agent or customer service representative may claim that compensation is on its way and then it never seems to arrive. Some customers have to make repeated contacts to deal with the situation, or may even have to involve third-party advocates to get a resolution.
What Kind of Issues can Delta Customer Service Representative Resolve?
A Delta telephone customer service representative can resolve many issues, including the sale of tickets, canceling and changing tickets, rebooking customers, investigating billing issues, assisting with special needs and flight requests, and escalating inquiries as appropriate.
What Can't Be Resolved With a Call to Delta Customer Service?
Delta customer service cannot address lost and found issues if your item was lost outside a plane or gate. In such cases, you would need to contact the airport or, if the item was lost in security, the TSA to file or follow-up on a claim.
Customer support also can't assist when a passenger does not have appropriate identification to fly: Issues around passports and government-issued IDs should be resolved before arriving at the airport.
What Should You Do If You Have an Unsuccessful Call with Delta?
Sometimes, customer service calls don't go the way you want them to. If you hang up the phone with Delta customer service and feel as though you didn't get anything resolved, don't fret. There are other ways to address your issue.
- The first thing that you should do is review the notes you took during your call. This information can be helpful when you get back in touch with Delta. If you don't have any notes, jot down what you remember from your encounter with a Delta customer support representative.
- Next, call Delta back. Politely explain your concern to the next representative and note what happened on your first call. The next person you speak to may have more time on the job or better training and might be able to help you.
- If contacting by Delta seems to not be working, try getting in touch some other way. Delta allows you to email customer service directly from its website. You can also send Delta a message through its Twitter account. The advantage to both these options is that you'll have a transcript of your communication, which is often useful if you have to escalate your case to management or a third party.
Customer Number 800-692-6980 - by the Numbers
Numéro de téléphone à composer800-692-6980
Appel intercepté par une personne réelleOUI
Département que vous appelezService Clients
Heures d'ouverture du centre d'appels24 heures, 7 jours
Meilleur moment pour composer8 h 15
Naviguer dans un labyrinthe téléphonique vers un être humainContinuez à appuyer sur 0 OU dites à l'invite vocale "Donnez-moi des options", puis appuyez sur 0
Classement (parmi les numéros de téléphone)1
Méthodes alternativestéléphone, web, email, twitter, facebook
Qualité de la communication64%
Qualité de l'aide61%
Votes des clients2,134
Dernière mise à jour des informationsWed Jan 13 2021 09:00:00 GMT+0000 (Coordinated Universal Time)
Delta's Best Toll-Free/800 Customer Phone Number
Il s'agit du meilleur numéro de téléphone de Delta, de l'attente actuelle en temps réel et des outils permettant de passer directement à travers ces lignes téléphoniques pour accéder directement à un Delta agent. Ce numéro de téléphone est le meilleur numéro de téléphone de Delta car 174,930 des clients comme vous ont utilisé ces coordonnées au cours des 18 derniers mois et nous ont fait part de leurs commentaires. Les problèmes courants traités par l'unité de service client qui répond aux appels au 800-692-6980 incluent Change Booking, Cancelled Flight, Baggage Problem, Special Request, Flight Inquiry et d'autres problèmes de service client. Le Delta centre d'appels auquel vous appelez a des employés de Minnesota, Georgia, Ohio, Utah, Florida, Texas et est ouvert 24 hours, 7 days selon les clients. Au total, Delta possède 13 numéros de téléphone. La meilleure façon de parler aux Delta représentants n'est pas toujours claire. Nous avons donc commencé à compiler ces informations à partir des suggestions de la communauté des clients. Continuez à partager vos expériences afin que nous puissions continuer à améliorer cette ressource gratuite.
Contacting Delta - by phone or otherwise
Bien que 800-692-6980 soit le meilleur numéro sans frais de Delta, il existe 20 moyens de les contacter. Selon d'autres Delta clients, la meilleure façon de parler à leur équipe de support client est d'appeler le 844-202-2482 numéro de téléphone de leur Nouvelles réservations service. En plus d'appeler, la prochaine option préférée pour les clients à la recherche d'aide est via 844-202-2482 pour Nouvelles réservations. Si vous pensez que ces informations sont inexactes ou si vous connaissez d'autres moyens de contacter Delta, veuillez nous en informer afin que nous puissions les partager avec d'autres clients. And you can click here if you want to compare all the contact information we've gathered for Delta.
What is GetHuman's Relationship to Delta?
In short, the two companies are not related. GetHuman builds free tools and shares information amongst customers of companies like Delta. For large companies that includes tools such as our GetHuman Phone, which allows you to call a company but skip the part where you wait on the line listening to their call technology music. We've created these shortcuts and apps to try to help customers like you (and ourselves!) navigate the messy phone menus, hold times, and confusion with customer service, especially with larger companies. And as long as you keep sharing it with your friends and loved ones, we'll keep doing it.