HP Phone Number
Call HP customer service faster with GetHuman
Current Wait: 22 min (7m avg)
Hours: 24 hours, 7 days; best time to call: 9:05am
Get targeted help: Tell us the issue so we get you to right rep, offer relevant tips, reminders & follow-up!
Get to a live person fastest: Écoutez les invites et vous obtiendrez quelqu'un qui parle anglais.
If you find yourself lost or frustrated, we partner with a California-based expert help company to provide you with tech support 24/7. Enjoy a $1 one-week trial membership and get help from a live expert now. Click to learn more.
Reasons customers like you called recently
Sending a printer back, but want my new printer shipped now, ibalso paid for a * year w...
Setup my deskjet. Your process is the worst most complicated process to setup a printer
I have an HP Office Jet Pro **** printer. It is fully hooked up to my Wi-Fi. I need to...
laptop wont detect windows product key when it has one
Computer freezes on startup. Spectre Folio Windows ten. Urgent i find repair shop in...
Mirroring my chromebook to my projector
My return label never came to my email, I was supposed to return the ink
Trying to setup a hotspot on my iphone to use my HP desk computer
Officejet **** cannot print color. Suspect it is the blue ink giving problem. Using gen...
We had contacted again and I have talked to the service in Greece about replacing my co...
I have an HP Envy **** all-in-one printer scanner and no matter what I've done rinsed a...
I need help setting up my printer
My HP Printer says Printer Failure
Can I speak with someone please
Bought a new iMAC about * months ago. My HP Laserjet P****W is setup as a default print...See more recent reasons for calling
Help me with my issue
Our Editor's Notes on HP's Phone-Based Customer Care
HP is a major technology company headquartered in the United States. Products manufactured and distributed by HP include personal and laptop computers, as well as peripherals such as digital cameras and printers. As one of the largest tech companies in the world, it isn't surprising that HP gets a lot of requests for customer service each and every day.
Why do People Call HP Customer Support?
Customers call HP customer support for a range of reasons, including:
- Asking questions about and purchasing products
- Requesting technical support
- Changing or canceling orders
- Requesting order status
- Requesting service under an existing warranty
Best Practices for Calling HP Customer Service
There are several things that you can do to ensure that your call to HP customer service is handled quickly and professionally:
- Like many large companies, HP has multiple divisions, each with its own customer service department. Visit the HP website before calling so that you can get the correct number and business hours for the department that you need to contact.
- HP's website requires sign-in or, at the very least, the name and model number of your product so that you can be directed to the correct division for customer support. This is another reason to ensure that you have relevant documentation before contacting HP customer support.
- Have all relevant documentation in front of you before calling. Documentation may include invoices, billing statements, product serial numbers, receipts, warranties and any communication that you've had with HP.com customer service regarding your issue.
- Keep pen and paper handy so that you can take notes during your call.
How do Consumers Feel About Calling HP Customer Service?
Generally, customers seem satisfied with the level of customer service that they've received from HP.com. We haven't been able to detect any patterns of poor customer service online or through media reports.
What Kind of Issues can HP Customer Service Representative Resolve?
HP customer service can resolve a range of issues, including questions about orders and order status, troubleshooting, researching billing questions and checking on order or repair statuses.
What Can't Be Resolved With a Call to HP Customer Service?
If you purchased your HP product through a third-party retailer, HP customer service may be limited in what it can do to address billing or return issues.
In addition, you may find that while an HP customer service representative is able to troubleshoot incompatibilities between HP products and products made by other companies, the agent may not be able to provide a solution that resolves the incompatibility.
What Should You Do If You Have an Unsuccessful Call with HP?
If you get off the phone with HP.com customer service and feel as though your questions were not answered or your problems were not resolved, don't give up. You may still have options.
- First, review the notes you took while talking to an HP customer service representative. These notes may offer clues as to where your communications broke down.
- Next, call HP customer support again and politely explain that this is your second call. Describe your concerns and how the first representative you spoke to failed to resolve your issues. The agent that you speak to on your second call may have more experience or training and might be better able to offer a resolution.
- If your second call doesn't turn out the way you wanted it to, try getting in touch with HP customer service in another way. You can try submitting a request online or contacting HP through one of its social media accounts.
- Another option is to use HP's online community. Experienced users of HP products, as well as HP's in-house moderators, may be able to address your concerns.
Customer Number 800-752-0900 - by the Numbers
Numéro de téléphone à composer800-752-0900
Appel intercepté par une personne réelleOUI
Département que vous appelezService Clients
Heures d'ouverture du centre d'appels24 heures, 7 jours
Meilleur moment pour composer9 h 05
Naviguer dans un labyrinthe téléphonique vers un être humainÉcoutez les invites et vous obtiendrez quelqu'un qui parle anglais.
Classement (parmi les numéros de téléphone)1
Méthodes alternativestéléphone, chat, twitter, email, web, facebook
Qualité de la communication56%
Qualité de l'aide81%
Votes des clients5,437
Dernière mise à jour des informationsThu Oct 21 2021 08:00:00 GMT+0000 (Coordinated Universal Time)
HP's Best Toll-Free/800 Customer Phone Number
Il s'agit du meilleur numéro de téléphone de HP, de l'attente actuelle en temps réel et des outils permettant de passer directement à travers ces lignes téléphoniques pour accéder directement à un HP agent. Ce numéro de téléphone est le meilleur numéro de téléphone de HP car 75,792 des clients comme vous ont utilisé ces coordonnées au cours des 18 derniers mois et nous ont fait part de leurs commentaires. Les problèmes courants traités par l'unité de service client qui répond aux appels au 800-752-0900 incluent Returns and Repairs, Technical Support, Warranty Claim, Refund a Charge, Device Support et d'autres problèmes de service client. Le HP centre d'appels auquel vous appelez a des employés de India, Philippines et est ouvert 24 hours, 7 days selon les clients. Au total, HP possède 4 numéros de téléphone. La meilleure façon de parler aux HP représentants n'est pas toujours claire. Nous avons donc commencé à compiler ces informations à partir des suggestions de la communauté des clients. Continuez à partager vos expériences afin que nous puissions continuer à améliorer cette ressource gratuite.
Contacting HP - by phone or otherwise
Bien que 800-752-0900 soit le meilleur numéro sans frais de HP, il existe 11 différentes façons de les contacter. Selon d'autres clients HP, la meilleure façon de parler à leur équipe d'assistance client consiste à appeler leur 800-474-6836 numéro de téléphone Soutien technique. Outre les appels, la prochaine option préférée des clients qui recherchent de l'aide est via 800-474-6836 pour Soutien technique. Si vous pensez que ces informations sont inexactes ou si vous connaissez d'autres moyens de contacter HP, veuillez nous en informer afin que nous puissions les partager avec d'autres clients. And you can click here if you want to compare all the contact information we've gathered for HP.
What is GetHuman's Relationship to HP?
In short, the two companies are not related. GetHuman builds free tools and shares information amongst customers of companies like HP. For large companies that includes tools such as our GetHuman Phone, which allows you to call a company but skip the part where you wait on the line listening to their call technology music. We've created these shortcuts and apps to try to help customers like you (and ourselves!) navigate the messy phone menus, hold times, and confusion with customer service, especially with larger companies. And as long as you keep sharing it with your friends and loved ones, we'll keep doing it.