Amazon Phone Number
Call Amazon customer service faster with GetHuman
Current Wait: 2 min (1m avg)
Hours: 24 hours, 7 days; best time to call: 8:30am
Get targeted help: Tell us the issue so we get you to right rep, offer relevant tips, reminders & follow-up!
Get to a live person fastest: N'appuyez ni ne dites rien OU appuyez sur 0
Reasons customers like you called recently
I want to cancel my account...
I purchased two blouses last night and wish to change the size of one of them before it...
Hello, I am trying to order something. When I get to the enter your mobile number for A...
Keep charging account for prime when iv cancelled it already
Good morning,**I made an order for a shark hoover and hand hoover on **th April - order...
Delivery is go to my barn not my drop off box by my house gate please help
HI AMAZON,*I am your regular customer. my family and i both use the same account to ord...
The original order was for Utterly Smooth Extra Care **% Urea, * Jars. Wrong product sh...
To ask for a refund as gift card
I had purchased One ladies hand bag. Due to wrong colour I returned the same and my ref...
Supposedly they wanted to refund my money from a tv script that I did not order
A person called pretending to work for Amazon…..got my personal info and I have been sc...
I can't log in my account
I don’t as texted that someone charged something. I haven’t bought anything
Lost gift card now redeemedSee more recent reasons for calling
Help me with my issue
Our Editor's Notes on Amazon's Phone-Based Customer Care
Amazon is an international e-commerce company headquartered in the United States. With hundreds of millions of customers all over the world, Amazon receives a lot of customer service calls each and every day.
Why Do People Call Amazon Customer Support?
People call Amazon customer support for a range of reasons, including:
- Questions about the status of an order
- Requests for refunds or exchanges
- Help with updating account information
- Questions about charges to debit, credit or gift cards
- Technical support
- Help with Prime membership or services
- Addressing instances of identity theft or fraud
- Help with Amazon gift cards
Best Practices for Calling Amazon Customer Service
While it is possible for customers to call Amazon customer service directly, the company prefers it if you begin your query through its online system.
- After visiting the "Contact Us" page, you can request a callback. You'll be taken to another page in which you will be asked a series of questions regarding your concern. From there, an Amazon representative will call you to address your issue.
- If you do decide to call Amazon directly, be aware that Amazon will send you a verification text to which you must respond before you can talk to a representative.
- Make sure you have details about your concern in front of you before calling. If you are calling about an order, have the order number handy, along with a list of the products in that order.
- Be prepared to take notes during the call. These can be helpful if you need to escalate your case.
How Do People Feel About Their Calls to Amazon Customer Support?
Amazon generally has a good reputation for providing quality customer service, though some people feel that service levels have become uneven in recent years. Agents usually work to identify problems, correct them and, when appropriate, provide some kind of compensation, usually in the form of a product credit.
Tip: Amazon typically sends out a request for a review of customer service calls and chats soon after a session ends. If you indicate your dissatisfaction, Amazon may reassign your case to a higher-tier representative.
What Kind of Issues Can Amazon Customer Support Resolve?
Amazon customer service can resolve many issues, including approving requests for refunds and exchanges, initiating returns, investigating charges and addressing issues of identity theft and fraud. Customer service reps can also provide technical support and assist members with using online streaming services and Kindle ebooks.
What Can't Be Resolved by Phone With Amazon?
While most issues can be resolved by phone with Amazon, there are some situations that may require a different approach:
- An Amazon phone representative can approve a return and send you a paid shipping label that you can use to return a product. You will still, however, have to package the item and either arrange for a pickup or bring it to a depot or business that will ship it back to Amazon. In some areas, Amazon partners with other retail stores that can accept your return package.
- In some instances, Amazon may have difficulty delivering a package directly to your home. The most common reason for this is that you and your family are away during the day and cannot sign for packages. If this is the case, you may be able to arrange to have your package delivered to an Amazon locker at a local business.
- Amazon uses some third-party shippers to deliver packages. If your package seems to be in limbo, Amazon can attempt to intervene but does not have the same kind of control over the situation than it does over its own contracted delivery persons.
- Third-party sellers use the Amazon platform to sell products to consumers. If you made a purchase through a third-party seller, you may experience delays as Amazon customer service will urge you to work things out with the merchant, only intervening after a specific amount of time has passed.
What Can I Do If I Am Unhappy With My Call to Amazon?
If your call to Amazon does not go well, don't give up. You may be able to achieve a resolution that works for you.
- Check your email after your call: You may find an email from Amazon asking you about your customer service experience. Indicating your displeasure will often trigger a response from Amazon and an automatic escalation of your case.
- If you didn't take notes during your call, jot down what you remember. These details can be useful when re-contacting Amazon.
- Call Amazon again. A different representative may have the skills and knowledge to understand and resolve your case.
- Try contacting Amazon via live chat. You may find it easier to communicate in writing. You'll be offered the opportunity save a copy of the chat. Do this: The record will be useful as you try to work out your problem with Amazon.
Customer Number 888-280-4331 - by the Numbers
Numéro de téléphone à composer888-280-4331
Appel intercepté par une personne réelleOUI
Département que vous appelezService Clients
Heures d'ouverture du centre d'appels24 heures, 7 jours
Meilleur moment pour composer8 h 30
Naviguer dans un labyrinthe téléphonique vers un être humainN'appuyez ni ne dites rien OU appuyez sur 0
Classement (parmi les numéros de téléphone)1
Méthodes alternativestéléphone, email, chat, web, facebook, twitter
Qualité de la communication52%
Qualité de l'aide51%
Votes des clients74,380
Dernière mise à jour des informationsSat May 14 2022 10:00:00 GMT+0000 (Coordinated Universal Time)
Amazon's Best Toll-Free/800 Customer Phone Number
Il s'agit du meilleur numéro de téléphone de Amazon, de l'attente actuelle en temps réel et des outils permettant de passer directement à travers ces lignes téléphoniques pour accéder directement à un Amazon agent. Ce numéro de téléphone est le meilleur numéro de téléphone de Amazon car 1,820,712 des clients comme vous ont utilisé ces coordonnées au cours des 18 derniers mois et nous ont fait part de leurs commentaires. Les problèmes courants traités par l'unité de service client qui répond aux appels au 888-280-4331 incluent Return an Order, Missing Delivery, Refund an Order, Dispute a Charge, Can't Login et d'autres problèmes de service client. Le Amazon centre d'appels auquel vous appelez a des employés de Arizona, Washington, North Carolina, India et est ouvert 24 hours, 7 days selon les clients. Au total, Amazon a 1 numéro de téléphone. La meilleure façon de parler aux Amazon représentants n'est pas toujours claire. Nous avons donc commencé à compiler ces informations à partir des suggestions de la communauté des clients. Continuez à partager vos expériences afin que nous puissions continuer à améliorer cette ressource gratuite.
Contacting Amazon - by phone or otherwise
Bien que 888-280-4331 soit le meilleur numéro sans frais de Amazon, il existe 7 différentes façons de les contacter. La meilleure façon de parler à leur équipe de support client peut simplement être d'informer GetHuman de votre problème et de nous laisser essayer de trouver le meilleur moyen de les contacter ou de trouver de l'aide pour ce problème particulier. Outre les appels, la prochaine option préférée pour les clients qui recherchent de l'aide est via email@example.com pour Customer Service. Si vous pensez que ces informations sont inexactes ou si vous connaissez d'autres moyens de contacter Amazon, veuillez nous en informer afin que nous puissions les partager avec d'autres clients. And you can click here if you want to compare all the contact information we've gathered for Amazon.
What is GetHuman's Relationship to Amazon?
In short, the two companies are not related. GetHuman builds free tools and shares information amongst customers of companies like Amazon. For large companies that includes tools such as our GetHuman Phone, which allows you to call a company but skip the part where you wait on the line listening to their call technology music. If you look at our IRS Phone Number page, you can see an example of those free calling mechanisms and tips shared by other customers. Or take a look at the Greyhound Phone Number page. We've created these shortcuts and apps to try to help customers like you (and ourselves!) navigate the messy phone menus, hold times, and confusion with customer service, especially with larger companies like IRS or Greyhound. And as long as you keep sharing it with your friends and loved ones, we'll keep doing it.