Netflix Phone Number
Call Netflix customer service faster with GetHuman
Current Wait: 41 min (22m avg)
Hours: 24 hours, 7 days; best time to call: 8:15am
Get targeted help: Tell us the issue so we get you to right rep, offer relevant tips, reminders & follow-up!
Get to a live person fastest: Appuyez sur 0 à chaque invite.
If you find yourself lost or frustrated, we partner with a California-based expert help company to provide you with tech support 24/7. Enjoy a $1 one-week trial membership and get help from a live expert now. Click to learn more.
Reasons customers like you called recently
Dont have my password
Buffering and getting kicked off channel
I had not payed for my account for a month because i didnt want to. now i have been cha...
Dear Sir * Mdm ,**I had received a email that my account had been cancelled but I did n...
Cancelled account, please stop billing my bank.*Thanks
We have a **inch Sony TV and can't get Nexflix on it. We have it on all the other TV's.
I want to cancel my Netflix account. It was supposed to already been cancelled. And I j...
Want to have child restrictions taken off of my account. Grandchildren were here for * weeks.
I have heard netflix are enforcing workers to take the vaccine , wish to cancel my sub...
I would like to know if their is truth in the rumour that netflix are requesting all th...
You are taking two payments from my checking account, one for **.** and one for **.**
Forgot email and password
I thought i joined netflix but cant log on says password no good help pls
I have recharged my netflix account on **th july by *** monthly membership but today it...
I recharged my netflix account on **th july but today it is asking update payment....i...See more recent reasons for calling
Help me with my issue
Our Editor's Notes on Netflix's Phone-Based Customer Care
Netflix is a major video streaming and DVD rental service that operates in the United States and around the world. With a customer base of over 148 million, it isn't surprising that Netflix customer service gets a lot of calls every day.
Why Do People Call Netflix Customer Support?
People call Netflix customer support for a range of reasons, including:
- Technical support with using the website as well as streaming video
- Billing issues
- Issues with overall service
- Starting, changing, or ending subscriptions
- Setting and managing parental controls
- Issues with DVDs, delivery and returns
Best Practices for Calling Netflix Customer Service
Here are some tips for ensuring a productive call to Netflix that gets your questions answered and issues resolved:
- Have everything in front of you that you might need during your call, including your username, any correspondence from Netflix about your situation, your credit or debit card if you are having payment issues, or financial statements that document billing errors.
- If you are calling about a technical issue, be sure you can access your device while on the call so that you and the representative can troubleshoot the issue together.
- Before calling, log into your Netflix account. Visit the Help page and click on the "Call Us" button. You'll be provided with a phone number to call as well as with a separate, numeric code that you should enter into the system when calling. Doing this will speed up your call.
- Have pen and paper handy so that you can take notes. You may need to write down information about using your service properly, confirmation numbers or other details, such as the name of the customer service representative who is assisting you.
How Do Consumers Feel About Calling Netflix Customer Service?
Netflix prides itself on offering a quality customer experience and generally speaking, customers are happy with the level of customer service that Netflix provides. Wait times can vary by day and time that you are calling, but this is normal for just about every company.
What Kind of Issues can a Netflix Customer Service Representative Resolve?
A Netflix customer service representative can resolve most customer issues, including troubleshooting technical issues, researching and correcting billing problems, resetting accounts in case of hacking or fraud, and making changes to accounts, including starting or ending subscriptions.
If you have a DVD rental account with Netflix, you can ask a representative to check to see whether a DVD has been mailed or whether a return has been processed by Netflix.
What Can't Be Resolved by Phone with Netflix Customer Service?
A Netflix customer service representative will not be able to resolve issues with your equipment nor your Internet or cellular service. If it is determined that a problem with your streaming service is related to your device or devices, or your connectivity, you will need to work with your cable company, Internet provider or mobile phone company to deal with the issue.
Netflix cannot control how quickly the Postal Service delivers and returns DVD mailers. If you are having difficulty with your mail delivery, you will need to work with the post office to achieve a resolution.
What Should You do if your call to Netflix is Unsuccessful?
If you get off the phone with Netflix and feel as if you were not able to get your questions answered, or that your issue is not yet resolved, don't fret. You still have options.
- Before re-contacting Netflix, take a few minutes to go over the notes you took during your call. If you didn't take notes, jot down what you remember from your conversation with the customer service representative. Having this information fresh in your mind will make it easier for you to explain what happened during your next call.
- Call Netflix back. Keep in mind that agents are trained differently and some have more experience than others. The next person you speak to might be in a better position to understand your concern and resolve it then the agent who took your first call.
- Get in touch with Netflix via its live chat service. Communicating via live chat has the advantage of giving you a transcript of what both you and the customer service representative said during your conversation. This can be useful if you have to escalate your case.
Customer Number 888-638-3549 - by the Numbers
Numéro de téléphone à composer888-638-3549
Appel intercepté par une personne réelleOUI
Département que vous appelezService Clients
Heures d'ouverture du centre d'appels24 heures, 7 jours
Meilleur moment pour composer8 h 15
Naviguer dans un labyrinthe téléphonique vers un être humainAppuyez sur 0 à chaque invite.
Classement (parmi les numéros de téléphone)1
Méthodes alternativestéléphone, chat, web, twitter
Qualité de la communication54%
Qualité de l'aide83%
Votes des clients29,498
Dernière mise à jour des informationsTue Jul 27 2021 08:00:00 GMT+0000 (Coordinated Universal Time)
Netflix's Best Toll-Free/800 Customer Phone Number
Il s'agit du meilleur numéro de téléphone de Netflix, de l'attente actuelle en temps réel et des outils permettant de passer directement à travers ces lignes téléphoniques pour accéder directement à un Netflix agent. Ce numéro de téléphone est le meilleur numéro de téléphone de Netflix car 309,348 des clients comme vous ont utilisé ces coordonnées au cours des 18 derniers mois et nous ont fait part de leurs commentaires. Les problèmes courants traités par l'unité de service client qui répond aux appels au 888-638-3549 incluent Account Access, Cancel My Services, Refund a Charge, Request a Show, Streaming or Download Trouble et d'autres problèmes de service client. Le Netflix centre d'appels auquel vous appelez a des employés de Colorado, Oregon, Michigan et est ouvert 24 hours, 7 days selon les clients. Au total, Netflix possède 4 numéros de téléphone. La meilleure façon de parler aux Netflix représentants n'est pas toujours claire. Nous avons donc commencé à compiler ces informations à partir des suggestions de la communauté des clients. Continuez à partager vos expériences afin que nous puissions continuer à améliorer cette ressource gratuite.
Contacting Netflix - by phone or otherwise
Bien que 888-638-3549 soit le meilleur numéro sans frais de Netflix, il existe 7 différentes façons de les contacter. Selon d'autres clients Netflix, la meilleure façon de parler à leur équipe d'assistance client consiste à appeler leur 800-585-8131 numéro de téléphone Service Clients. Outre les appels, la prochaine option préférée des clients qui recherchent de l'aide est via 800-585-8131 pour Service Clients. Si vous pensez que ces informations sont inexactes ou si vous connaissez d'autres moyens de contacter Netflix, veuillez nous en informer afin que nous puissions les partager avec d'autres clients. And you can click here if you want to compare all the contact information we've gathered for Netflix.
What is GetHuman's Relationship to Netflix?
In short, the two companies are not related. GetHuman builds free tools and shares information amongst customers of companies like Netflix. For large companies that includes tools such as our GetHuman Phone, which allows you to call a company but skip the part where you wait on the line listening to their call technology music. We've created these shortcuts and apps to try to help customers like you (and ourselves!) navigate the messy phone menus, hold times, and confusion with customer service, especially with larger companies. And as long as you keep sharing it with your friends and loved ones, we'll keep doing it.