TurboTax Phone Number
Call TurboTax customer service faster with GetHuman
Current Wait: 113 min (89m avg)
Hours: Mon-Fri 8am-5pm PST; best time to call: 8:05am
Get targeted help: Tell us the issue so we get you to right rep, offer relevant tips, reminders & follow-up!
Get to a live person fastest: Dites «je n'en ai pas» puis «représentant» puis «représentant»
Reasons customers like you called recently
I used turbo tax to do my taxes and the IRS said the didn't get it so what happened to it
I know longer have access to this account I don't have a password forgot it reset passw...
Never received my refund
Have not received **** and **** tax returns and have not been able to talk with anyone...
Refund not recieved, and my real estate tax not paid. Was report received by Federal ta...
I filed an amend return August and mailed it to IRS. I am unable to get in contact with...
I can't get into my account my don't know the email I used password and don't know the...
I filed my tax return with TurboTax it said it was accepted call Federal Estate site wa...
I believe you counted my covid assistance checks as income. I believe they are not cou...
Still haven’t got my refund check, when I call IRS, automated voice says they’re busy c...
I need help locating my taxes.
I can't remember my password for my login and need some infor on my account so I can ch...
I have not received any stimulus or tax returns…
We are no longer doing our own taxes!! We need to discontinue your service!! John Baker
My husband passed away January ****. I need copies of previous tax returns, **** and...See more recent reasons for calling
Help me with my issue
Our Editor's Notes on TurboTax's Phone-Based Customer Care
TurboTax is a company that sells tax preparation software, online tax preparation and other services. As one of the best-known and respected online tax preparation and software companies in the country, it isn't surprising that TurboTax gets a lot of requests for customer support each and every day.
Why Do People Call TurboTax Customer Support?
People call TurboTax for a range of reasons, including:
- Ordering, changing or canceling services
- Help with deciding which tax preparation package makes the most sense for the needs of an individual, couple or business
- Questions about tax return submission status
- Requests for technical support
- Billing inquiries
- Help with hacking or identity theft issues
- Referrals to tax professionals who may be able to assist with tax filing
Best Practices for Calling TurboTax Customer Service
There are several things that you can do to help ensure that your call to TurboTax is handled quickly and professionally:
- Before calling, make sure that you have before calling, make sure that you have gathered relevant documentation. This might include previous year's tax returns, W-2s and other tax forms, billing statements, order confirmation emails and any previous correspondence between yourself and TurboTax regarding your concern.
- If you are calling for technical support, have your device or computer handy so that you can troubleshoot along with the agent.
- Have some way of taking notes during your call. Call notes can be very handy if you have to speak to more than one person or need to escalate your case.
How do Consumers Feel About Calling TurboTax Customer Service?
Research indicates that there are no patterns of complaints regarding TurboTax customer service online. This suggests that customers are generally satisfied with the level of support that they have received.
What Kind of Issues can a TurboTax Customer Service Representative Resolve?
TurboTax customer service representatives can resolve most customer issues, including providing troubleshooting and technical support, assisting customers with choosing the type of tax return package best suits their financial situation, billing issues, checking on the status of a submitted tax return and assisting with things like hacked accounts or suspected identity theft.
What Can't Be Resolved With a Call to TurboTax Customer Service?
TurboTax customer service representatives are not tax or legal professionals and they cannot provide advice on tax matters. They cannot mediate between you and the IRS or state tax authorities. They have no control over your tax return once it has been submitted to the tax authority and they are unable to expedite a refund.
If your computer or device is incompatible with TurboTax, a customer service agent may be able to suggest a workaround, but he or she cannot be responsible for completely resolving the issue with third-party products. You may need to contact the manufacturer or use a different device with TurboTax products.
If you are working with a tax professional through TurboTax, you are likely going to need to work with that individual regarding issues that you are having with their advice. Customer service representatives are not in a position to contradict the advice provided by a tax professional.
What Should You Do If You Have an Unsuccessful Call with TurboTax?
If you get off the phone with TurboTax and feel as though your questions were not answered or your issues were not resolved, don't give up. You may still have options.
- First, review the notes that you took during your call. If you didn't take notes, jot down what you remember of your conversation. You may be able to identify areas of miscommunication or misunderstanding that caused the derailment of your call.
- Next, call TurboTax back. Politely explain how your first call went awry and that you would like a resolution. Keep in mind that customer service representatives have different levels of experience and training and that this agent may be better able to understand your concerns and address your situation.
- If a second call doesn't do the trick, try getting in touch another way. One option is to request support through TurboTax's online form. Another option is to reach out over social media: Specialists are available to answer your direct messages. In both cases, you'll have the advantage of a text-based record of your conversation.
- Another option is to try out TurboTax's online forum. Experienced users of the software are on this forum and are available to offer suggestions on using the software and resolving any problems that you might have.
Customer Number 888-777-3066 - by the Numbers
Numéro de téléphone à composer888-777-3066
Appel intercepté par une personne réelleOUI
Département que vous appelezService Clients
Heures d'ouverture du centre d'appelsMon-Fri 8am-5pm PST
Meilleur moment pour composer8 h 05
Naviguer dans un labyrinthe téléphonique vers un être humainDites «je n'en ai pas» puis «représentant» puis «représentant»
Classement (parmi les numéros de téléphone)1
Méthodes alternativestéléphone, chat, facebook, twitter, web
Qualité de la communication52%
Qualité de l'aide55%
Votes des clients5,889
Dernière mise à jour des informationsMon Sep 20 2021 10:00:00 GMT+0000 (Coordinated Universal Time)
TurboTax's Best Toll-Free/800 Customer Phone Number
Il s'agit du meilleur numéro de téléphone de TurboTax, de l'attente actuelle en temps réel et des outils permettant de passer directement à travers ces lignes téléphoniques pour accéder directement à un TurboTax agent. Ce numéro de téléphone est le meilleur numéro de téléphone de TurboTax car 109,458 des clients comme vous ont utilisé ces coordonnées au cours des 18 derniers mois et nous ont fait part de leurs commentaires. Les problèmes courants traités par l'unité de service client qui répond aux appels au 888-777-3066 incluent Return issue, Account access, Technical support, Tax Question, Complaint et d'autres problèmes de service client. Le TurboTax centre d'appels auquel vous appelez a des employés de California, Texas et est ouvert Mon-Fri 8am-5pm PST selon les clients. Au total, TurboTax possède 2 numéros de téléphone. La meilleure façon de parler aux TurboTax représentants n'est pas toujours claire. Nous avons donc commencé à compiler ces informations à partir des suggestions de la communauté des clients. Continuez à partager vos expériences afin que nous puissions continuer à améliorer cette ressource gratuite.
Contacting TurboTax - by phone or otherwise
Bien que 888-777-3066 soit le meilleur numéro sans frais de TurboTax, il existe 6 différentes façons de les contacter. Selon d'autres clients TurboTax, la meilleure façon de parler à leur équipe d'assistance client consiste à appeler leur 800-446-8848 numéro de téléphone Support intuitif. Outre les appels, la prochaine option préférée des clients qui recherchent de l'aide est via 800-446-8848 pour Support intuitif. Si vous pensez que ces informations sont inexactes ou si vous connaissez d'autres moyens de contacter TurboTax, veuillez nous en informer afin que nous puissions les partager avec d'autres clients. And you can click here if you want to compare all the contact information we've gathered for TurboTax.
What is GetHuman's Relationship to TurboTax?
In short, the two companies are not related. GetHuman builds free tools and shares information amongst customers of companies like TurboTax. For large companies that includes tools such as our GetHuman Phone, which allows you to call a company but skip the part where you wait on the line listening to their call technology music. We've created these shortcuts and apps to try to help customers like you (and ourselves!) navigate the messy phone menus, hold times, and confusion with customer service, especially with larger companies. And as long as you keep sharing it with your friends and loved ones, we'll keep doing it.