Asus Phone Number
Calling Asus customer service faster by GetHuman
Current Wait: 23 min (22m avg)
Hours: 24 hours, 7 days; best time to call: 9:45am
Get targeted help: Tell us the issue so we get you to right rep, offer relevant tips, reminders & follow-up!
Get to a live person fastest: Appuyez sur 2, puis sur 1
If you find yourself lost or frustrated, we partner with a California-based expert help company to provide you with tech support 24/7. Enjoy a $1 one-week trial membership and get help from a live expert now. Click to learn more.
Reasons customers like you called recently
Laptop is in locked mose and telling me my camera has a malfunction**How can I hard res...
My puppy chewed my cord, and I can't find it anywhere, I just need a new cord for my co...
In Asus TUF A** , FA***II-HN***T ,can i add ***gb ssd in *.*-inch SATA Slot for Storage...
question about wifi * capable router prior to purchase: what is the range of RTAX**U an...
Very old laptop, and I cannot remember password to open laptop. It says to insert disk...
I have an Asus TUF X*** motherboard, with a CPU fan, * case fans, and no AIO pump. So...
Trying to get a missing ***** replaced
I put in a motherboard RMA several months back, but something came up and I didn't have...
I need help factory resetting my laptop I'm at the part where it's asking for a recover...
Need customer service laptop not working. I received a return authorization but was ne...
Upgraded graphics card and added an additional ssd. PC won't power on at all. No Q-led...
Asus Zephyrus g** is thermal throttling to the point that it is unusable
I would like to know if this board works with *th Generation Intel I* Processor and DD...
I just answered these questions. I have a three-week-old brand new Asus laptop and Wind...
I would like to download the free warranty$**.** for *****I have a Asus laptop Windows...See more recent reasons for calling
Help me with my issue
Our Editor's Notes on Asus's Phone-Based Customer Care
Asus is a consumer electronics company that specializes in computers, computer hardware, and phones. As one of the world's largest personal computer vendors, it isn't surprising that Asus gets a lot of customer service calls every day.
Why Do People Call Asus Customer Support?
People call Asus customer support for a range of reasons including:
- Questions about products
- Requests for order status
- Technical support and troubleshooting
- Requests for warranty coverage for repair or replacement
- Billing questions
Best Practices for Calling Asus Customer Service
There are several things that you can do to help ensure that your call to Asus customer service is handled quickly and professionally:
- Before calling, make sure you have the correct number. Asus has several customer service numbers for different issues, including e-commerce store and warranty support. In addition, these lines have different hours of operation, so be sure to call during those hours.
- Be prepared to provide the Asus customer support agent who answers your call with the information he or she needs to address your concerns. Have billing statements, order numbers, invoices and other documentation handy. In addition, if you are calling for technical support, have your device available so that you and the representative can troubleshoot together.
- Have some way of taking notes during your call. Pen and paper works, or be able to type your notes into a mobile application or computer notepad.
How do Consumers Feel About Calling Asus Customer Service?
Consumer sentiment regarding Asus customer service seems to be mixed. Some people report having successful calls while others feel that their issues are ignored or not properly responded to.
What Kind of Issues can Asus Customer Service Representative Resolve?
Asus customer service representatives can resolve many issues including problems with orders, billing questions, basic troubleshooting and customer support.
What Can't Be Resolved With a Call to Asus Customer Service?
If a device is malfunctioning, Asus customer service may be able to advise the best way of seeking a repair or return, but you'll have to take responsibility for bringing or shipping the product to a store or authorized repair center.
In some cases, it may be determined that your Asus product is incompatible with other software or hardware, including peripherals. If this is the case, an Asus representative may be able to suggest possible work-arounds, but ultimately, he or she will not be able to resolve your issue for you.
What Should You Do If You Have an Unsuccessful Call with Asus?
If you get off the phone with Asus and feel as though your call didn't go well, don't fret. You may still have options for getting a resolution to your issue or an accurate answer to your question.
- First, review the notes you took during your call. If you didn't take notes, write down or type out what you remember from the call. You may be able to identify any areas in which there were miscommunications or misunderstandings.
- Next, call Asus back. The next representative who answers your call may be in a better position, because of training or experience, to respond to your concerns and answer your questions.
- If you are unable to resolve your issue with a second phone call, try getting in touch with Asus another way. Asus does offer a live chat option, which has the advantage of providing you with a transcript of your conversation, which can be useful if you have to escalate your case.
- Asus also has a social media presence and does answer questions from consumers via its Facebook account. Finally, you can email complaints and concerns to Asus corporate from the Asus support page.
Customer Number 877-339-2787 - by the Numbers
Numéro de téléphone à composer877-339-2787
Appel intercepté par une personne réelleOUI
Département que vous appelezService Clients
Heures d'ouverture du centre d'appels24 heures, 7 jours
Meilleur moment pour composer9 h 45
Naviguer dans un labyrinthe téléphonique vers un être humainAppuyez sur 2, puis sur 1
Classement (parmi les numéros de téléphone)1
Méthodes alternativestéléphone, chat, web, e-mail
Qualité de la communication85%
Qualité de l'aide94%
Votes des clients343
Dernière mise à jour des informationsWed Oct 21 2020 09:00:00 GMT+0000 (Coordinated Universal Time)
Asus's Best Toll-Free/800 Customer Phone Number
Il s'agit du meilleur numéro de téléphone de Asus, de l'attente actuelle en temps réel et des outils permettant de passer directement à travers ces lignes téléphoniques pour accéder directement à un Asus agent. Ce numéro de téléphone est le meilleur numéro de téléphone de Asus car 15,564 des clients comme vous ont utilisé ces coordonnées au cours des 18 derniers mois et nous ont fait part de leurs commentaires. Les problèmes courants traités par l'unité de service client qui répond aux appels au 877-339-2787 incluent Device Support, Track a Package, Warranty Claim, Refund a Charge, Account Access et d'autres problèmes de service client. Plutôt que d'essayer d'appeler Asus, nous vous recommandons de nous indiquer le problème que vous rencontrez, puis de les contacter éventuellement par téléphone ou par chat ou sur le Web ou par e-mail. Au total, Asus possède 3 numéros de téléphone. La meilleure façon de parler aux Asus représentants n'est pas toujours claire. Nous avons donc commencé à compiler ces informations à partir des suggestions de la communauté des clients. Continuez à partager vos expériences afin que nous puissions continuer à améliorer cette ressource gratuite.
Contacting Asus - by phone or otherwise
Bien que 877-339-2787 soit le meilleur numéro sans frais de Asus, il existe 6 moyens de les contacter. Selon d'autres Asus clients, la meilleure façon de parler à leur équipe de support client est d'appeler le 812-282-2787 numéro de téléphone de leur Soutien technique service. En plus d'appeler, la prochaine option préférée pour les clients à la recherche d'aide est via 812-282-2787 pour Soutien technique. Si vous pensez que ces informations sont inexactes ou si vous connaissez d'autres moyens de contacter Asus, veuillez nous en informer afin que nous puissions les partager avec d'autres clients. And you can click here if you want to compare all the contact information we've gathered for Asus.
What is GetHuman's Relationship to Asus?
In short, the two companies are not related. GetHuman builds free tools and shares information amongst customers of companies like Asus. For large companies that includes tools such as our GetHuman Phone, which allows you to call a company but skip the part where you wait on the line listening to their call technology music. We've created these shortcuts and apps to try to help customers like you (and ourselves!) navigate the messy phone menus, hold times, and confusion with customer service, especially with larger companies. And as long as you keep sharing it with your friends and loved ones, we'll keep doing it.