GEICO Phone Number
Calling GEICO customer service faster by GetHuman
Current Wait: 22 min (18m avg)
Hours: 24 hours, 7 days; best time to call: 9:00am
Get targeted help: Tell us the issue so we get you to right rep, offer relevant tips, reminders & follow-up!
Get to a live person fastest: Appuyez sur 0, appuyez sur 0, appuyez sur 0 puis attendez
Reasons customers like you called recently
Looking to change* upgrade my existing commercial auto policy. I will be needing...
I need a copy of my insurance card for both vehicles from ******
I got side swiped by your client , then he ran. I called the police after writing down...
My car has been in the shop for a week. Nobody has told me if it’s totaled or not yet n...
I got hit from the back from a geico customer
Home owners insurance change
calling to inquire about car insurance rates on a used vehicle
I need to talk to someone about my policy
Need help from someone with my online claim that is due today. I can’t get the online c...
I would like to know how much more I owe on my **** chevy impala?
Claims representative to discuss prior* current claims looking for photos of when the...
On October **, ****, was given a citation for following to close, to said vehicle, i ha...
Accidente de carro porfavor llamar en espa*ol
I want to add road side assistance.See more recent reasons for calling
Help me with my issue
Our Editor's Notes on GEICO's Phone-Based Customer Care
Government Employees Insurance Company, better known as GEICO, is a car insurance company that operates in the United States. With over 15 million policyholders, it isn't surprising that GEICO gets a lot of customer service requests.
Why Do People Call GEICO Customer Support?
People call GEICO customer support for a range of reasons, including:
- Applying for a new policy
- Canceling or a changing an existing policy
- Questions about coverage
- File a claim
- Request roadside assistance
- Questions about billing and payment issues
- Appealing a decision
Best Practices for Calling GEICO Customer Service
Here are some tips for getting your questions answered and issues resolved quickly when you call GEICO customer service:
- Like many large companies, GEICO has multiple divisions, each with its own customer service department. Before calling GEICO, make sure you are calling the correct number.
- Before calling, make sure you have information and documentation relevant to your situation in front of you, including: Policy numbers, the name of your insurance agent, billing statements, police reports or citations, information from the other driver or drivers who were parties to an accident or collision, attorney information, medical bills and copies of previous correspondence between you and GEICO.
- Have pen and paper handy so that you can take notes during your call.
It should be noted that if you are calling GEICO to purchase a policy, your call will be handled by a licensed insurance agent.
How do Consumers Feel About Calling GEICO Customer Service?
Consumer feelings about GEICO customer service varies, with some people praising the good service they've received while others express frustration over how their concerns have been treated and handled by GEICO customer service agents.
Some of the most common complaints about GEICO customer service revolves around the inability of GEICO customer service representatives to explain premium increases or to hasten roadside assistance services when customers need a tow.
What Kind of Issues can GEICO Customer Service Representative Resolve?
GEICO customer service representatives and phone-based insurance agents can address and resolve many issues, including starting, changing, and canceling policies, opening new claims, tracking claims, answering questions about coverage and premiums and researching billing transactions.
What Can't Be Resolved With a Call to GEICO Customer Service?
A GEICO customer support agent can't make determinations about insurance claims and don't set premium rates. If you are unhappy about how a claim has been handled or the fact that your insurance premiums have gone up, keep in mind that the person who answers the phone when you call had nothing to do with either decision. You may need to speak to your insurance agent or escalate your case with GEICO to achieve the resolution you want.
What Should You Do If You Have an Unsuccessful Call with GEICO?
If you get off the phone with GEICO customer service and feel as though your case has not been appropriately handled, or that your questions have not been answered, don't give up. You have several options when dealing with GEICO, so don't feel as though your last conversation with its customer service team is the last word on your issue.
- First, review your notes from your original phone call to Geico. If you did not take notes during your call, write down what you remember from the conversation. This information can help keep your conversation on topic when you re-contact GEICO.
- Next, call GEICO back. Keep in mind that customer service representatives have different levels of training and education, as well as experience. The next person you speak to may be able to resolve your situation, answer your question or escalate your case to an appropriate manager.
- GEICO offers multiple contact methods. If calling doesn't seem to be working for you, consider sending an email through GEICO's online email form, getting in touch through social media or sending GEICO a letter through postal mail. One advantage of using social media or email is that you will have a written transcript of both sides of your conversation with GEICO.
- Talk to the insurance agent who sold you your policy. He or she may be able to advocate for you.
- If you are unable to resolve your issue after escalating your case to GEICO management, contact the agency in your state that oversees insurance companies. Filing a complaint takes time and you will likely not see an immediate result, but working through government channels can often be successful, especially if other policy-holders file similar complaints.
Customer Number 800-841-3000 - by the Numbers
Numéro de téléphone à composer800-841-3000
Appel intercepté par une personne réelleOUI
Département que vous appelezService Clients
Heures d'ouverture du centre d'appels24 heures, 7 jours
Meilleur moment pour composer9h00
Naviguer dans un labyrinthe téléphonique vers un être humainAppuyez sur 0, appuyez sur 0, appuyez sur 0 puis attendez
Classement (parmi les numéros de téléphone)1
Méthodes alternativestéléphone, twitter, web
Qualité de la communication79%
Qualité de l'aide34%
Votes des clients34,353
Dernière mise à jour des informationsSat Apr 17 2021 08:00:00 GMT+0000 (Coordinated Universal Time)
GEICO's Best Toll-Free/800 Customer Phone Number
Il s'agit du meilleur numéro de téléphone de GEICO, de l'attente actuelle en temps réel et des outils permettant de passer directement à travers ces lignes téléphoniques pour accéder directement à un GEICO agent. Ce numéro de téléphone est le meilleur numéro de téléphone de GEICO car 286,824 des clients comme vous ont utilisé ces coordonnées au cours des 18 derniers mois et nous ont fait part de leurs commentaires. Les problèmes courants traités par l'unité de service client qui répond aux appels au 800-841-3000 incluent Coverage Questions, Make a Claim, Update Account Info, Cancel Policy, Refund a Charge et d'autres problèmes de service client. Le GEICO centre d'appels auquel vous appelez a des employés de New York, California et est ouvert 24 hours, 7 days selon les clients. Au total, GEICO possède 8 numéros de téléphone. La meilleure façon de parler aux GEICO représentants n'est pas toujours claire. Nous avons donc commencé à compiler ces informations à partir des suggestions de la communauté des clients. Continuez à partager vos expériences afin que nous puissions continuer à améliorer cette ressource gratuite.
Contacting GEICO - by phone or otherwise
Bien que 800-841-3000 soit le meilleur numéro sans frais de GEICO, il existe 10 moyens de les contacter. Selon d'autres GEICO clients, la meilleure façon de parler à leur équipe de support client est d'appeler le 800-861-8380 numéro de téléphone de leur Services aux membres service. En plus d'appeler, la prochaine option préférée pour les clients à la recherche d'aide est via 800-861-8380 pour Services aux membres. Si vous pensez que ces informations sont inexactes ou si vous connaissez d'autres moyens de contacter GEICO, veuillez nous en informer afin que nous puissions les partager avec d'autres clients. And you can click here if you want to compare all the contact information we've gathered for GEICO.
What is GetHuman's Relationship to GEICO?
In short, the two companies are not related. GetHuman builds free tools and shares information amongst customers of companies like GEICO. For large companies that includes tools such as our GetHuman Phone, which allows you to call a company but skip the part where you wait on the line listening to their call technology music. We've created these shortcuts and apps to try to help customers like you (and ourselves!) navigate the messy phone menus, hold times, and confusion with customer service, especially with larger companies. And as long as you keep sharing it with your friends and loved ones, we'll keep doing it.