Delta Airlines Phone Number
Call Delta Airlines customer service faster with GetHuman
Current Wait: 14 min (11m avg)
Hours: 24 hours, 7 days; best time to call: 8:15am
Get targeted help: Tell us the issue so we get you to right rep, offer relevant tips, reminders & follow-up!
Get to a live person fastest: Continuez à appuyer sur 0 OU dites à l'invite vocale "Donnez-moi des options", puis appuyez sur 0
Reasons customers like you called recently
We have a flight credit from a Covid-delayed flight from May ****. On July **,**** we...
I was notified of a * hour delay of flight * hours before the flight. I could not get a...
PLEASE CALL US ASAP. THIS IS AN URGENT MATTER. OUR FLIGHT HAS BEEN CANCELED AND WE NEED...
I have more than **,ooo miles on my account **********, where are they?*I cannot sign i...
they canceled my flight
Flight was changed to a layover instead of direct, booked * tickets and need to ask abo...
My Fianc*'s mother passed last night and we had to take a trip down to Baltimore immedi...
I would like to change an existing reservation. I already tried to accomplish this onli...
Delta just changed my reservation for a one-stop Toronto-Seattle flight so that now the...
On July ** **** I purchased * tickets. Confirmation number GGCZDJ When ever I try to ac...
Need to cancel flight scheduled to depart from Tampa, FL on aug * ****
Need to cancel flight for Aug * **** leaving Tampa , FL
refund on ticket thats iin my sons name
I have an existing reservation and need to change the name on one of the tickets, add a...
I am not going to make my flight today, and need to find out if my return journey will...See more recent reasons for calling
Help me with my issue
Our Editor's Notes on Delta Airlines's Phone-Based Customer Care
Delta Airlines is a major international airline. With over 5,400 flights per day, it isn't surprising that Delta gets a lot of calls to its customer service departments.
Why Do People Call Delta Customer Support?
People call Delta customer support for a range of reasons, including:
- Booking, making changes to or canceling flight reservations
- Flight rebooking
- Website technical support
- Baggage claim issues, including lost and damaged baggage queries
- Looking for lost property
- Questions about flight policies, such as the cost of checked baggage
- Making arrangements for people with special needs, children traveling alone, or traveling with pets
- Questions about SkyMiles, Delta's frequent-flyer program
- Complaints about service from Delta employees
- Questions about flight times, schedules and delays
- Billing issues
Best Practices for Calling Delta Customer Service
Here are some tips for having a successful customer service call with Delta:
- Delta has several divisions, each with its own customer service number. Check the Delta website to ensure that you have the right number for your concern.
- Ensure that you have information relevant to your situation handy. This might include a calendar, preferred travel dates and times, your ticket confirmation number, SkyMiles number, credit card billing statements, baggage claim numbers or any correspondence between you and Delta regarding your situation.
- Keep pen and paper at the ready so that you can take notes during your call.
How do Consumers Feel About Calling Delta Customer Service?
Many customers are happy with Delta's customer service and report satisfaction with the way that its phone-based agents handle questions and concerns. Still, there are other customers who have had negative experiences with Delta customer support.
One particular concern that arises is when Delta codeshares flight's with other airlines. This means that a person books a ticket with Delta but the flight is operated by another airline. In these cases, problems and issues with the flight itself can be difficult to sort out.
Some customers also complain about a lack of follow-through on Delta's part: A gate agent or customer service representative may claim that compensation is on its way and then it never seems to arrive. Some customers have to make repeated contacts to deal with the situation, or may even have to involve third-party advocates to get a resolution.
What Kind of Issues can Delta Customer Service Representative Resolve?
A Delta telephone customer service representative can resolve many issues, including the sale of tickets, canceling and changing tickets, rebooking customers, investigating billing issues, assisting with special needs and flight requests, and escalating inquiries as appropriate.
What Can't Be Resolved With a Call to Delta Customer Service?
Delta customer service cannot address lost and found issues if your item was lost outside a plane or gate. In such cases, you would need to contact the airport or, if the item was lost in security, the TSA to file or follow-up on a claim.
Customer support also can't assist when a passenger does not have appropriate identification to fly: Issues around passports and government-issued IDs should be resolved before arriving at the airport.
What Should You Do If You Have an Unsuccessful Call with Delta?
Sometimes, customer service calls don't go the way you want them to. If you hang up the phone with Delta customer service and feel as though you didn't get anything resolved, don't fret. There are other ways to address your issue.
- The first thing that you should do is review the notes you took during your call. This information can be helpful when you get back in touch with Delta. If you don't have any notes, jot down what you remember from your encounter with a Delta customer support representative.
- Next, call Delta back. Politely explain your concern to the next representative and note what happened on your first call. The next person you speak to may have more time on the job or better training and might be able to help you.
- If contacting by Delta seems to not be working, try getting in touch some other way. Delta allows you to email customer service directly from its website. You can also send Delta a message through its Twitter account. The advantage to both these options is that you'll have a transcript of your communication, which is often useful if you have to escalate your case to management or a third party.
Customer Number 800-692-6980 - by the Numbers
Numéro de téléphone à composer800-692-6980
Appel intercepté par une personne réelleOUI
Département que vous appelezService Clients
Heures d'ouverture du centre d'appels24 heures, 7 jours
Meilleur moment pour composer8 h 15
Naviguer dans un labyrinthe téléphonique vers un être humainContinuez à appuyer sur 0 OU dites à l'invite vocale "Donnez-moi des options", puis appuyez sur 0
Classement (parmi les numéros de téléphone)1
Méthodes alternativestéléphone, web, email, twitter, facebook
Qualité de la communication71%
Qualité de l'aide68%
Votes des clients2,128
Dernière mise à jour des informationsFri Jul 30 2021 09:00:00 GMT+0000 (Coordinated Universal Time)
Delta Airlines's Best Toll-Free/800 Customer Phone Number
Il s'agit du meilleur numéro de téléphone de Delta Airlines, de l'attente actuelle en temps réel et des outils permettant de passer directement à travers ces lignes téléphoniques pour accéder directement à un Delta Airlines agent. Ce numéro de téléphone est le meilleur numéro de téléphone de Delta Airlines car 174,930 des clients comme vous ont utilisé ces coordonnées au cours des 18 derniers mois et nous ont fait part de leurs commentaires. Les problèmes courants traités par l'unité de service client qui répond aux appels au 800-692-6980 incluent Make a booking, Change flight, Cancel flight, Flight delayed, Baggage problem et d'autres problèmes de service client. Le Delta Airlines centre d'appels auquel vous appelez a des employés de Minnesota, Georgia, Ohio, Utah, Florida, Texas et est ouvert 24 hours, 7 days selon les clients. Au total, Delta Airlines possède 13 numéros de téléphone. La meilleure façon de parler aux Delta Airlines représentants n'est pas toujours claire. Nous avons donc commencé à compiler ces informations à partir des suggestions de la communauté des clients. Continuez à partager vos expériences afin que nous puissions continuer à améliorer cette ressource gratuite.
Contacting Delta Airlines - by phone or otherwise
Bien que 800-692-6980 soit le meilleur numéro sans frais de Delta Airlines, il existe 20 différentes façons de les contacter. Selon d'autres clients Delta Airlines, la meilleure façon de parler à leur équipe d'assistance client consiste à appeler leur 844-202-2482 numéro de téléphone Nouvelles réservations. Outre les appels, la prochaine option préférée des clients qui recherchent de l'aide est via 844-202-2482 pour Nouvelles réservations. Si vous pensez que ces informations sont inexactes ou si vous connaissez d'autres moyens de contacter Delta Airlines, veuillez nous en informer afin que nous puissions les partager avec d'autres clients. And you can click here if you want to compare all the contact information we've gathered for Delta Airlines.
What is GetHuman's Relationship to Delta Airlines?
In short, the two companies are not related. GetHuman builds free tools and shares information amongst customers of companies like Delta Airlines. For large companies that includes tools such as our GetHuman Phone, which allows you to call a company but skip the part where you wait on the line listening to their call technology music. We've created these shortcuts and apps to try to help customers like you (and ourselves!) navigate the messy phone menus, hold times, and confusion with customer service, especially with larger companies. And as long as you keep sharing it with your friends and loved ones, we'll keep doing it.