Vodafone (UK) Phone Number
Calling Vodafone (UK) customer service faster by GetHuman
Current Wait: 99 min (89m avg)
Hours: 24 hours, 7 days; best time to call: 9am
Get targeted help: Tell us the issue so we get you to right rep, offer relevant tips, reminders & follow-up!
Get to a live person fastest: Suivez les invites pour interroger une facture
Reasons customers like you called recently
boas noites,*venho por este meio reclamar pois no dia ** domingo eu carregar meu numero...
I have tried for a fortnight to get in touch with you but no can do, I am now living in...
I want to know why you have charged me just over £**.** more than usual and would like...
I want to know why you are charging me £***.** this month when my D.D is £**.** *Icann...
Hi, I want to order an Apple Watch on my account, but I would like it registered to my...
i just bought an iPhone ** and my sim didn't transfer and now neither my old or new pho...
My internet at home is down I’m out of the country so my camera’s are down too
My vodophone has been disconnected due to lack of use. I would like it reconnected plea...
My sim has stopped working wifi only
I can't get a signal on my phone
I've received a message saying my Vodafone bill is due in December, I am not even with you
Have new SIM card to replace old one that was damaged. How do I activate it
I have just had a contract with you and change my number to my old number but when I ph...
I just want to inform you of my new email address *****@***.com
I have not received my ** pound voucher from u for our broadband package, rang last...See more recent reasons for calling
Help me with my issue
Our Editor's Notes on Vodafone (UK)'s Phone-Based Customer Care
Vodafone (UK) is a telecommunications company that provides mobile phone and broadband Internet service. With over 17.8 million subscribers, it isn't surprising that Vodafone (UK) receives a lot of customer service calls.
Why Do People Call Vodafone (UK) Customer Support?
People call Vodafone for a range of reasons, including:
- Starting new service
- Changing or canceling service
- Technical support
- Scheduling a technician's visit
- Billing questions
- Reporting a lost or stolen advice
Best Practices for Calling Vodafone (UK) Customer Service
To help ensure that your call to Vodafone (UK) goes quickly and smoothly, consider the following:
- Call the correct number at the correct time. There are different phone numbers for consumer and business accounts. There is also a separate number for international calls.
- Check the time. Customer service is available for pay monthly accounts and for lost/stolen phones 24/7. Pay-as-you-go and home broadband accounts have phone-based customer service from 8 am to 9 pm, and you can upgrade or cancel your account from 8 am to 8 pm daily.
- Before placing your call, gather any necessary documentation, including your account number, bills, proof of payment (such as a statement from your bank or credit card company) and any correspondence between you and Vodafone (UK) regarding your case
- If you are calling for help with a device, have it in front of you so that you can troubleshoot along with the customer service representative.
- Taking notes during your call is often a wise idea. Have pen and paper handy.
How do Consumers Feel About Calling Vodafone (UK) Customer Service?
In 2016, Vodafone was fined $4.6 million pounds for various violations, including a failure to respond to customer complaints properly. Unfortunately, it seems as though customer service has not improved much. In 2019, Vodafone (UK) was voted the worst mobile phone provider in the country.One in five respondents indicated that they had received poor customer service from Vodafone.
What Kind of Issues can Vodafone (UK) Customer Service Representative Resolve?
Vodafone UK customer service representatives can resolve a wide range of issues over the phone. These can include some basic troubleshooting of devices and services, upgrades or cancellations of plans, purchasing new services, setting up technician appointments and addressing billing inquiries.
What Can't Be Resolved With a Call to Vodafone (UK) Customer Service?
While a customer service representative can troubleshoot some issues with devices and systems, they are unable to perform repairs remotely. If you are having problems with a device you may need to bring or mail it to a repair center. Your Vodafone (UK) representative may be able to direct you to a repair center or provide you with a pre-printed mailing label.
Early, some broadband issues may require a repair visit from a technician. A customer service representative can schedule a visit for you.
What Should You Do If You Have an Unsuccessful Call with Vodafone (UK)?
Get off the phone with a Vodafone (UK) customer service agent and feel as though you did not accomplish anything, don't give up. You may still have options for obtaining a resolution.
- First, review any notes that you took during your original call. This information can be very helpful when you explain your concerns to another Vodafone (UK) agent. If you didn't take notes during your call, write down or type out what you remember from your conversation.
- Your next step is to call back. You may be in luck and the next representative you speak to could have more training or experience and actually be able to resolve your issue.
- If you can't resolve your issue with Vodafone (UK), Try getting in touch via a different method. Vodafone does offer a live chat option that offers the benefit of providing a transcript of your conversation. Vodafone (UK) also monitors its social media accounts, so that is another option.
- Another option is to use Vodafone (UK)'s community message boards and ask for help from other uses or the board monitors.
- Vodafone (UK) also has a separate complaint department that you can access from its website. You can submit a complaint via email or postal mail.
- If all else fails, you can file a complaint with Ofcom, the UK regulator of telecommunications companies.
Customer Number 0870-0700191 - by the Numbers
Numéro de téléphone à composer0870-0700191
Appel intercepté par une personne réelleOUI
Département que vous appelezService Clients
Heures d'ouverture du centre d'appels24 heures, 7 jours
Meilleur moment pour composer9h
Naviguer dans un labyrinthe téléphonique vers un être humainSuivez les invites pour interroger une facture
Classement (parmi les numéros de téléphone)1
Méthodes alternativestéléphone, email, web, twitter
Qualité de la communication77%
Qualité de l'aide77%
Votes des clients668
Dernière mise à jour des informationsSat Nov 21 2020 10:00:00 GMT+0000 (Coordinated Universal Time)
Vodafone (UK)'s Best Toll-Free/800 Customer Phone Number
Il s'agit du meilleur numéro de téléphone de Vodafone (UK), de l'attente actuelle en temps réel et des outils permettant de passer directement à travers ces lignes téléphoniques pour accéder directement à un Vodafone (UK) agent. Ce numéro de téléphone est le meilleur numéro de téléphone de Vodafone (UK) car 14,244 des clients comme vous ont utilisé ces coordonnées au cours des 18 derniers mois et nous ont fait part de leurs commentaires. Les problèmes courants traités par l'unité de service client qui répond aux appels au 0870-0700191 incluent Technical support, Payment arrangement, Account access, Cancel order, Change plan et d'autres problèmes de service client. Plutôt que d'essayer d'appeler Vodafone (UK), nous vous recommandons de nous indiquer le problème que vous rencontrez, puis de les contacter par téléphone, par e-mail, sur le Web ou sur Twitter. Au total, Vodafone (UK) possède 2 numéros de téléphone. La meilleure façon de parler aux Vodafone (UK) représentants n'est pas toujours claire. Nous avons donc commencé à compiler ces informations à partir des suggestions de la communauté des clients. Continuez à partager vos expériences afin que nous puissions continuer à améliorer cette ressource gratuite.
Contacting Vodafone (UK) - by phone or otherwise
Bien que 0870-0700191 soit le meilleur numéro sans frais de Vodafone (UK), il existe 5 moyens de les contacter. Selon d'autres Vodafone (UK) clients, la meilleure façon de parler à leur équipe de support client est d'appeler le +44-7024017198 numéro de téléphone de leur Soutien technique service. En plus d'appeler, la prochaine option préférée pour les clients à la recherche d'aide est via firstname.lastname@example.org pour Customer Service. Si vous pensez que ces informations sont inexactes ou si vous connaissez d'autres moyens de contacter Vodafone (UK), veuillez nous en informer afin que nous puissions les partager avec d'autres clients. And you can click here if you want to compare all the contact information we've gathered for Vodafone (UK).
What is GetHuman's Relationship to Vodafone (UK)?
In short, the two companies are not related. GetHuman builds free tools and shares information amongst customers of companies like Vodafone (UK). For large companies that includes tools such as our GetHuman Phone, which allows you to call a company but skip the part where you wait on the line listening to their call technology music. If you look at our AT&T Wireless Phone Number page, you can see an example of those free calling mechanisms and tips shared by other customers. Or take a look at the Greyhound Phone Number page. We've created these shortcuts and apps to try to help customers like you (and ourselves!) navigate the messy phone menus, hold times, and confusion with customer service, especially with larger companies like AT&T Wireless or Greyhound. And as long as you keep sharing it with your friends and loved ones, we'll keep doing it.