Hughesnet Phone Number
Call Hughesnet customer service faster with GetHuman
Current Wait: 25 min (16m avg)
Hours: 24 hours, 7 days; best time to call: 2:45pm
Get targeted help: Tell us the issue so we get you to right rep, offer relevant tips, reminders & follow-up!
Get to a live person fastest: Appuyez sur 0
If you find yourself lost or frustrated, we partner with a California-based expert help company to provide you with tech support 24/7. Enjoy a $1 one-week trial membership and get help from a live expert now. Click to learn more.
Reasons customers like you called recently
Hello I am trying to sign up with your lifeline affordable connectivity program and was...
connect router with netgear extender
Problem with my bill and you taken money out of the account with out permission….
My account should have been closed months ago and I see a charge of ***.** trying to be...
I need a new cable cord, my husband's dog has chewed it in a million pieces for the *th time.
How much does it cost to cancel service
Does HughesNet offer a discount to disabled customers
J need to be refunded my payment because I am unsatisfied with your service the interne...
We cannot connect to the satellite.
The day I started your service since today I never watch the tv or news not for a minut...
Need ups label to return equipment. Received the box without a label.See more recent reasons for calling
Help me with my issue
Our Editor's Notes on Hughesnet's Phone-Based Customer Care
Hughesnet is a provider of high-speed satellite Internet service. With more than 1.3 million customers, it isn't surprising that Hughesnet customer service gets a lot of calls each and every day.
Why do People Call Hughesnet Customer Support?
People call Hughesnet customer support for a range of reasons, including:
- Questions about Hughesnet services
- Starting, modifying or canceling service
- Technical support
- Billing questions
- Scheduling service calls from a technician
Best Practices for Calling Hughesnet Customer Service
There are several things that you can do to ensure that your call to Hughesnet is handled quickly and professionally:
- Before calling Hughesnet customer service, make sure that you have all relevant documentation handy. This may include order confirmations, invoices, billing statements, credit card statements, product serial numbers and any correspondence between you and Hughesnet regarding your case or situation.
- Hughesnet has partnered with Sutherland to provide technical support for connected devices. This service requires a separate subscription, so it is important that you understand the distinction between device technical support and Hughesnet customer service.
- Hughesnet has different numbers for sales and customer support. Make sure you are calling the correct number.
- Have pen and paper available so that you can take notes during your call.
How do Consumers Feel About Calling Hughesnet Customer Service?
It appears as though consumers are generally satisfied with the level of customer service provided by Hughesnet. There are no consistent patterns of dissatisfaction to be found in reports online or in the media.
What Kind of Issues can Hughesnet Customer Service Representative Resolve?
Hughesnet customer service representatives can resolve many issues, including issues with beginning, changing, or ending service, scheduling technician service calls, providing assistance with returning equipment, troubleshooting, technical support and researching billing inquiries.
What Can't Be Resolved With a Call to Hughesnet Customer Service?
Hughesnet customer service representatives can provide basic troubleshooting services and resolve some technical issues remotely. In some cases, however, they may have to schedule a technician visit to deal with more serious issues.
In situations where third-party equipment does not appear to be compatible with Hughesnet services and equipment, a customer support agent may be able to suggest a work-around, but, in the end, may not be able to resolve the problem completely. In such cases, you may have to replace your equipment with something that is compatible with Hughesnet.
What Should You Do If You Have an Unsuccessful Call with Hughesnet?
If you get off the phone with Hughesnet customer service and feel as though your questions were not answered or issues resolved, don't fret. You may still have options.
- First, review the notes that you took while speaking to Hughesnet customer service. You may be able to identify an area of miscommunication.
- Next, call Hughesnet back. Keep in mind that some customer service representatives have more training and experience than others. There is a good chance that the next person you speak to will be in a better position to provide you with assistance.
- When you place your second call, explain politely that you've called before and describe both your issue and how the first representative was unable to help. Doing this lets the second representative target your area of dissatisfaction and encourages him or her to figure out a different strategy.
- If a second call doesn't work, try getting in touch with Hughesnet in a different way. You may be able to submit a request online or contact social media specialists through one of the company's social platform accounts.
- Hughesnet does have an online user community that is frequented by experienced users. Consider posting your issue or question there.
- If you signed up for Hughesnet through a third-party dealer, you might consider talking to the dealer to see if management can advocate for you.
Customer Number 866-482-1777 - by the Numbers
Numéro de téléphone à composer866-482-1777
Appel intercepté par une personne réelleOUI
Département que vous appelezService Clients
Heures d'ouverture du centre d'appels24 heures, 7 jours
Meilleur moment pour composer14 h 45
Naviguer dans un labyrinthe téléphonique vers un être humainAppuyez sur 0
Classement (parmi les numéros de téléphone)1
Méthodes alternativestéléphone, chat, web
Qualité de la communication63%
Qualité de l'aide64%
Votes des clients3,696
Dernière mise à jour des informationsSun Jan 29 2023 09:00:00 GMT+0000 (Coordinated Universal Time)
Hughesnet's Best Toll-Free/800 Customer Phone Number
Il s'agit du meilleur numéro de téléphone de Hughesnet, de l'attente actuelle en temps réel et des outils permettant de passer directement à travers ces lignes téléphoniques pour accéder directement à un Hughesnet agent. Ce numéro de téléphone est le meilleur numéro de téléphone de Hughesnet car 51,780 des clients comme vous ont utilisé ces coordonnées au cours des 18 derniers mois et nous ont fait part de leurs commentaires. Les problèmes courants traités par l'unité de service client qui répond aux appels au 866-482-1777 incluent Cancel Service, Setup Payment Arrangement, Lower My Bill, Device Support, Overcharge on Account et d'autres problèmes de service client. Le Hughesnet centre d'appels auquel vous appelez a des employés de Missouri et est ouvert 24 hours, 7 days selon les clients. Au total, Hughesnet possède 8 numéros de téléphone. La meilleure façon de parler aux Hughesnet représentants n'est pas toujours claire. Nous avons donc commencé à compiler ces informations à partir des suggestions de la communauté des clients. Continuez à partager vos expériences afin que nous puissions continuer à améliorer cette ressource gratuite.
Contacting Hughesnet - by phone or otherwise
Bien que 866-482-1777 soit le meilleur numéro sans frais de Hughesnet, il existe 10 différentes façons de les contacter. Selon d'autres clients Hughesnet, la meilleure façon de parler à leur équipe d'assistance client consiste à appeler leur 888-615-0298 numéro de téléphone Appel pour un nouveau service. Outre les appels, la prochaine option préférée des clients qui recherchent de l'aide est via 888-615-0298 pour Appel pour un nouveau service. Si vous pensez que ces informations sont inexactes ou si vous connaissez d'autres moyens de contacter Hughesnet, veuillez nous en informer afin que nous puissions les partager avec d'autres clients. And you can click here if you want to compare all the contact information we've gathered for Hughesnet.
What is GetHuman's Relationship to Hughesnet?
In short, the two companies are not related. GetHuman builds free tools and shares information amongst customers of companies like Hughesnet. For large companies that includes tools such as our GetHuman Phone, which allows you to call a company but skip the part where you wait on the line listening to their call technology music. We've created these shortcuts and apps to try to help customers like you (and ourselves!) navigate the messy phone menus, hold times, and confusion with customer service, especially with larger companies. And as long as you keep sharing it with your friends and loved ones, we'll keep doing it.