Ticketmaster Phone Number
Call Ticketmaster customer service faster with GetHuman
Current Wait: 25 min (25m avg)
Hours: Mon-Sat 9am-6pm, Sun noon-6pm EST; best time to call: 9:01am
Get targeted help: Tell us the issue so we get you to right rep, offer relevant tips, reminders & follow-up!
Get to a live person fastest: Il est absolument nécessaire d'appuyer sur 0 lorsque vous êtes dans la partie message automatique si vous souhaitez parler à une personne réelle.
Reasons customers like you called recently
Ticket delivery is set up for Mobile, but phone * on file is a landline. I need ticket...
To whine ever it may concern. I paid for two tickets at the big show at the Joe Louis A...
I sold my * tickets to To Kill a Mockingbird through Ticketmaster's site, but have neve...
missed spelled my email when creating an account would like to change that
having trouble retrieving my mobile tickets
Tickets purchased from Event Ticket Center and credit card charged. Tickets show up in...
Trying to purchase tickets to an event and the website will not let me.
I can not a page that says accept ticket
I accidentally purchased accessible tickets on order ***-******LA* and was told to cont...
I haven’t received payment for tickets sold.
BOUGHT TICKETS AND I SEE THEM IN THE QUEUE BUT NEED TO FIND OUT IF THEY ARE VALID TICKE...
I need help in activating a penguins oilers game I purchased last night
I sold some tickets, wanting to know annie toys **** that I received
Looking for refunds in * different orders for Justin Bieber Toronto
Good morning*We purchased * tickets in two different orders for Justin Bieber. The conc...See more recent reasons for calling
Help me with my issue
Our Editor's Notes on Ticketmaster's Phone-Based Customer Care
Ticketmaster is a ticket sales company that operates throughout the United States and within several other countries. As one of the top ticket sellers in the country, Ticketmaster gets a lot of customer service requests each and every day.
Why Do People Call Ticketmaster Customer Support?
People call Ticketmaster customer support for a range of reasons, including:
- Questions about ticket orders
- Ticket delivery tracking
- Questions about premiums that come with tickets
- Requests for changes, refunds or cancellations
- Technical support for using the Ticketmaster website or mobile app
- Problems with printing or using a ticket
Best Practices for Calling Ticketmaster Customer Service
Here are some of our best tips for helping to ensure that your call to Ticketmaster customer service goes smoothly:
- Make sure you are calling the right number. Ticketmaster has different numbers in the countries in which it operates. In addition, it has a separate TDD number for people who are deaf or hearing impaired, as well as a dedicated line for people who have purchased tickets to "arts" events, including the ballet and the symphony.
- Before calling, make sure that you have any necessary information in front of you. This information may include ticket confirmation numbers, dates and times of events, billing statements from your credit card company or any correspondence between you and Ticketmaster that is relevant to your case.
- Have pen and paper handy so you can take notes during your call. You may need to record confirmation or cancellation numbers or take down the name of the representative who assists you.
How do Consumers Feel About Calling Ticketmaster Customer Service?
Ticketmaster has historically had customer relations problems, primarily due to the company adding additional fees to ticket prices that were not always obvious at the beginning of the purchase process.
Another issue is that since Ticketmaster is a third-party business that does not actually own the venues it sells tickets for, the company has limited power when it comes to addressing problems with a specific venue.
What Kind of Issues can Ticketmaster Customer Service Representative Resolve?
Ticketmaster customer service representatives can resolve a range of issues, including questions about tickets and ticket delivery, issues surrounding credit card charges and ticket pricing, and the possibility that a ticket was issued for the wrong class of seating.
Customer support agents can also, when possible, assist with ticket changes and refunds.
What Can't Be Resolved With a Call to Ticketmaster Customer Service?
Venues set their own policies on some issues, such as seating and age-restrictions: Ticketmaster isn't able to intervene if a customer purchases tickets to a show without understanding these policies. In many cases, tickets are non-refundable and Ticketmaster is not authorized to initiate refunds to purchasers.
Individuals who purchase tickets issued by Ticketmaster through a third party, such as a "scalper" or someone who sells tickets on eBay or Facebook, often have no protection against fraud. Ticketmaster is not obligated to assist individuals who purchase a ticket through an unauthorized seller.
What Should You Do If You Have an Unsuccessful Call with Ticketmaster?
If you've tried resolving an issue or getting an answer to a question by calling Ticketmaster and yet hung up the phone feeling dissatisfied, don't give up. You may still have options.
- First, review any notes that you took during your original call. If you don't have any notes, try and recall what happened during your conversation and write it down. This information can be very helpful if you have to escalate your case.
- Next, call Ticketmaster back. The next representative you speak to may be better able to assist you.
- If a second call does not resolve your problem, consider getting in touch with Ticketmaster through a different method. If you have already purchased your ticket, log into your account online and request a live chat. Other options include getting in touch via email or through social media. All of these options have the advantage of providing you with a written transcript of your conversation.
- If Ticketmaster remains unresponsive, Try sending a letter through postal mail. Be sure to request tracking and delivery confirmation. This is not a fast option, but it does show Ticketmaster that you are serious about this issue and your letter may end up in the hands of somebody who will be able to take the time to read it and take effective action on your case.
Customer Number 800-745-3000 - by the Numbers
Numéro de téléphone à composer800-745-3000
Appel intercepté par une personne réelleOUI
Département que vous appelezLa vente de billets
Heures d'ouverture du centre d'appelsLun-sam 9 h-18 h, dim midi-18 h HNE
Meilleur moment pour composer9 h 01
Naviguer dans un labyrinthe téléphonique vers un être humainIl est absolument nécessaire d'appuyer sur 0 lorsque vous êtes dans la partie message automatique si vous souhaitez parler à une personne réelle.
Classement (parmi les numéros de téléphone)1
Méthodes alternativestéléphone, twitter, email, web
Qualité de la communication80%
Qualité de l'aide53%
Votes des clients6,860
Dernière mise à jour des informationsWed Feb 01 2023 08:00:00 GMT+0000 (Coordinated Universal Time)
Ticketmaster's Best Toll-Free/800 Customer Phone Number
Il s'agit du meilleur numéro de téléphone de Ticketmaster, de l'attente actuelle en temps réel et des outils permettant de passer directement à travers ces lignes téléphoniques pour accéder directement à un Ticketmaster agent. Ce numéro de téléphone est le meilleur numéro de téléphone de Ticketmaster car 136,638 des clients comme vous ont utilisé ces coordonnées au cours des 18 derniers mois et nous ont fait part de leurs commentaires. Les problèmes courants traités par l'unité de service client qui répond aux appels au 800-745-3000 incluent Track an Order, Missing Tickets, Purchase Tickets, Refund a Charge, Special Request et d'autres problèmes de service client. Le Ticketmaster centre d'appels auquel vous appelez a des employés de West Virginia, Texas, Virginia, Canada et est ouvert Mon-Sat 9am-6pm, Sun noon-6pm EST selon les clients. Au total, Ticketmaster possède 3 numéros de téléphone. La meilleure façon de parler aux Ticketmaster représentants n'est pas toujours claire. Nous avons donc commencé à compiler ces informations à partir des suggestions de la communauté des clients. Continuez à partager vos expériences afin que nous puissions continuer à améliorer cette ressource gratuite.
Contacting Ticketmaster - by phone or otherwise
Bien que 800-745-3000 soit le meilleur numéro sans frais de Ticketmaster, il existe 6 différentes façons de les contacter. Selon d'autres clients Ticketmaster, la meilleure façon de parler à leur équipe d'assistance client consiste à appeler leur 800-653-8000 numéro de téléphone US Fan Support. Outre les appels, la prochaine option préférée des clients qui recherchent de l'aide est via 800-653-8000 pour US Fan Support. Si vous pensez que ces informations sont inexactes ou si vous connaissez d'autres moyens de contacter Ticketmaster, veuillez nous en informer afin que nous puissions les partager avec d'autres clients. And you can click here if you want to compare all the contact information we've gathered for Ticketmaster.
What is GetHuman's Relationship to Ticketmaster?
In short, the two companies are not related. GetHuman builds free tools and shares information amongst customers of companies like Ticketmaster. For large companies that includes tools such as our GetHuman Phone, which allows you to call a company but skip the part where you wait on the line listening to their call technology music. We've created these shortcuts and apps to try to help customers like you (and ourselves!) navigate the messy phone menus, hold times, and confusion with customer service, especially with larger companies. And as long as you keep sharing it with your friends and loved ones, we'll keep doing it.